Arrival in Kuala Lumpur | Welcome to the Capital City of Malaysia
City Tour of Kula Lumpur | Witness the unparalleled views of Kuala Lumpur City from the skybridge of Petronas Twin Towers
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the beautiful city of Kula Lumpur.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a shared transport and take you on a half-day tour of Kula Lumpur.
- Unveil the charm of the old and new on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Witness the magnificent skyscrapers, upscale shopping malls, colonial buildings, and vibrant street markets.
- Ride up to the observation deck of the Petronas Twin Towers and take unforgettable pictures while you marvel at the cityscape from Skybridge.
- Next, stroll around the alleys of Chinatown, lined with food stalls selling a wide range of foods and local goods.
- Head towards the symbol of Malaysian independence and one of the most scenic squares in the world, Merdeka Square and admire architectural masterpieces of the modern and colonial era.
- Next, visit Lake Gardens and relish the serenity that roams in the air around it.
- Next, witness the glory of the National Mosque of Malaysia, Masjid Negara, set amidst the 13 acres of beautiful gardens.
- Also, visit National Monument, Istana Negara, Thean Hou Temple
- After exploring the gems of Kuala Lumpur, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur
Mtskheta-Tianeti – Jinvali Dam – Gudauri – Gergeti
Day 3: Excursion to Genting Highland with Batu Caves | Experience the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for a day trip to Genting Highlands, home to an indoor theme park, shopping complex, restaurants, and more.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a shared transfer and take you to the Genting Highlands
- Relish a scenic drive passing through the hillsides of Malaysia and see local villages on the way.
- En route, visit Batu Caves, one of the top tourist attractions in Malaysia.
- It houses a 113-year-old temple, along with an interesting array of Hindu artwork and shrines.
- Upon arrival, take the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia to the summit of Genting Highlands while enjoying the bird’s eye view of the 130-million-year-old rainforest.
- One can also disembark at the midway point and explore the Chin Swee Caves Temple and its scenic surroundings on top of Genting Highlands.
- As you arrive at the Genting Highlands, be prepared to experience some breathtaking, sky-high rides in the outdoor theme park.
- Theme parks, hotels, shopping malls, and you name it – everything is available here to create a truly immersive experience for visitors.
- Indulge in landscape photography or listen to the music of nature – you will always cherish the memories of the Genting Highland Mountains
- After an adventurous day, hop back on the cable cart back to the ground.
- The representative will take you back to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Overnight stay in Kula Lumpur
Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish forever